MIRACORP Inc., is a veteran, women-owned firm specializing in federal government contract services. One of our competitive advantages is that we provide services to our customers with a standard of excellence that is unmatched. MIRACORP believes our employees are the cornerstone for our success. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to work from our customer site in Lakewood, CO and to join our collaborative, innovative, customer-centric culture.
Is This Position Calling Your Name?
Do enjoy making the lives of others better and easier? If yes, then keep reading! The Administrative Assistant will work under the guidance and in support of various service centers and business lines, providing administrative support to one or more individuals.
A Day in the Life of an Administrative Assistant
- Provides support to customers and staff to include but not limited to the following: timekeeping, scheduling appointments, assisting with travel arrangements and expense reports, filing, and answering phones.
- Ability to create letters and/or memorandum.
- Prepare reports upon request.
- Prepare materials for meetings to include presentation materials, graphics, and PowerPoint slides.
Your Skills and Experience
- An Associate of Arts degree with coursework in Business or Management.
- 6 years of recent and relevant experience.
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office Suite and Windows XP Professional.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability work well with others.
Why Consider This Opportunity
- Work environment where you have a lot of independence.
- Ability to work with a purpose and make an impact.
- Work with a Manager and peers that are passionate about customers.
- Great benefit package with benefits that start on date of hire.
- 401 (k) employer match, with 100% immediate vesting.
- Work for an employer where core values are not just written on paper, but lived.