MIRACORP Inc., is a veteran, women-owned firm specializing in federal government contract services. One of our competitive advantages is that we provide services to our customers with a standard of excellence that is unmatched. MIRACORP believes our employees are the cornerstone for our success. We are seeking an Energy Manager to work at our federal customer site and to join our collaborative, innovative, customer-centric culture.
The Energy Manager position is located in Lakewood, CO and is responsible for leading and performing work that involves collecting, analyzing, interpreting and developing specialized information regarding building performance management. The work will also involve providing advisory services supporting building measurement system design, testing, procurement, operation, repair and life cycle of the equipment. The work requires applying an intensive and practical knowledge of the characteristics, properties and measurement of equipment performance.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Serves as a Regional technical advisor for building systems measurement, system design, servicing, and repair of measurement systems and equipment in customer-owned buildings.
- Provides technical guidance and assistance to PBS service center in the accomplishment of program goals in the maintenance management programs.
- Maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs problems with the Advanced Metering System.
- Provides software programming, calibration of the meters, ensuring the data is usable.
- Compares meter data vs. utility bills for accuracy and in the case of discrepancies, serves as customer technical advisor in conversations with utility providers.
- Tracks performance of utility meters and initiates replacement of failed equipment.
- Works with Property Managers and O&M contractors to optimize building energy performance, reduce energy use and lower operating costs by analyzing for example, AMS, EUAS database.
- Tracks the customer owned meters and identifies meters, switches, network, routers, weather station and equipment failures.
- Provides building level BAS support to property management staff, conducts site visits to regional facilities to resolve, assist in repairs and installations.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- 4-year degree in applicable field or two-year technical degree or completion of applicable Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM) equipment training courses and equivalent work experience.
- Ability to understand building systems, building management systems and energy use.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence external and internal customers.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS office programs.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and assignments and prioritizing tasks.
Our Comprehensive Benefit Package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Basic Term Life and Accident, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. MIRACORP is an equal opportunity employer.