MIRACORP Inc., is a veteran, women-owned firm specializing in federal government contract services. One of our competitive advantages is that we provide services to our customers with a standard of excellence that is unmatched. MIRACORP believes our employees are the cornerstone for our success. We are seeking a Project Manager to work at our federal customer site and to join our collaborative, innovative, customer-centric culture.
The Project Manager position is located in Lakewood, CO and is responsible for customer satisfaction and overall project management of multiple design and construction projects, including the design and construction of projects and renovation of government space within existing buildings. Assigned projects are those estimated over $250,000.00.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Responsible for overall management of construction projects from the preliminary planning stages through design, construction, commissioning, and building occupancy.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, controlling, coordinating, reviewing and approving design, construction and related work.
- Ability to establish a scope of work with a customer, prepare a government estimate using the government’s estimating software, managing a project schedule and for procuring services, with a government contract specialist, from contractors and architect/engineering firms.
- Acts as the ‘on-site’ construction manager or inspector for projects performing day-to-day construction management duties.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Engineering or a related field and/or ten years of experience in design and management of construction projects.
- May be required to travel in conjunction with site visits and progress reviews on project locations.
- May be required to attend National, Regional, and local conferences, meetings and seminars.
- Requires knowledge of project management; architecture and engineering concepts, principles, and practices.
- Requires the ability to read construction documents, prepare construction schedules, prepare construction cost estimates, and write clear scopes of work and specifications.
- Ability to ensure contractors and agency staff work effectively toward timely completion of projects and within budget.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse team consisting of the customer, contract specialist, contractor, financial manager, and other stakeholders.
Our Comprehensive Benefit Package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Basic Term Life and Accident, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan MIRACORP is an equal opportunity employer.